Flash Book (Coming Soon)
Preparation & Aftercare
Ka Lu Gift Shop (Coming Soon)
Books Open: March & April General Booking Information:
Everyone is welcome, thank you for your interest in my work! *Please read this page and review my portfolio before filling out the booking form at the bottom of the page*
The booking form will highlight all information required for an appointment
- Flash: pre-drawn designs that are ready for a home
updates on the designs are shared on Instagram
- Customs: all projects received is drawn and stylized unless stated otherwise
- Approved Bookings: will receive an email entailing information on your project and further instructions to confirm a date that works for you!
a reply can take 1 to 10 business days please check spam folder
- Availability: Monday to Saturdays // 10:00AM to 6:00PM
- Black Cat Tattoo is located on lək̓ʷəŋən (Lekwungen) /
659 Johnson Street,
/ Downtown “Victoria”
Accessibility: Second floor with a wide staircase of ~15 steps and no elevator. If you need assistance, please let us know ahead of time for accommodation.
Parking: On street parking and parkades are within walking distance. Rates:
- Flash & Customs: a minimum of the hourly rate of $180+tax
- Customs: a separate drawing fee starts at $50 to $100
- Large Projects: 5+ hours will have a discussed half or full-day rate
- Estimates: A careful estimate of the length of each appointment is outlined in the initial email
helpful tip: the more detailed your booking inquiry is, the closer the estimate
if impacting changes are agreed ahead of time, the estimate will be updated accordingly
- A non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking in order for the studio to secure an appointment
invoice is emailed and paid via online (Square/Wave)
is deducted from the final total of the appointment unless it is missed/cancelled/rescheduled on short notice deposit policy here for more information
- All deposit invoices are paid online via Square/Wave/PayPal/Interac
- The remaining balance from the appointment date will be paid in person
- All payments types are accepted, Canadian and Non-Canadian
Life itself can be a lot, our policy acknowledges those days rainier than others.
- Cancellation/Reschedule: appointments are limited up to two reschedules if 48 hours of notice is given
- For a third re-schedule, a new non-refundable deposit will be required
30 Minute Grace: If you are running late or have a change of plans, please let us know ahead of time via email
after the grace period, you will be considered a no-show
- No Shows: your deposit will be forfeited and will need to be discussed to move forward
We Rescheduled: if you are canceled on without 48 hours of notice, we will try our best to accommodate or refund your deposit!
- We respect and value your time, and kindly ask for the same in return
More information on the policy here.
Any further questions or concerns not found on this website is welcome when filling out your booking form!