- Unfortunately, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Appointments are limited up to two reschedules if 48 hours of notice is given. A third non-refundable deposit will be required for a third reschedule, and so on.
If you change your mind on the day of your appointment and request for a design that is far from the original agreement, this is considered a cancellation unless stated otherwise.
- If you do not show up to your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your appointment within less than 48 hours, your appointment is considered a no-show. Your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your scheduled appointment, your appointment will be canceled and be considered a no show.
- Rates may be subjected to change upon rescheduling beyond the original date.
- Covid-19: If you are feeling ill or have tested positive for covid-19, please do not come in the studio and immediately contact for a reschedule.
Symptoms: if you show any clear signs of sickness during the appointment, you may be asked to leave and your deposit will be forfeited.